Ginetta Tech Limited Slip 75w90 Gear Oil
The Ginetta Tech Limited Slip 75w90 Gear Oil (GL4/GL5) is a competition transmission oil which has been specifically formulated for Ginetta cars and has been developed by Millers Oils using their industry-leading NANODRIVE low-friction technology, with the fluids made orange to reflect Ginetta’s iconic brand.
The Ginetta Tech Limited Slip 75w90 Gear Oil provides optimum gear protection even for harsh Motorsport conditions.
Ginetta Tech Limited Slip 75w90 Gear Oil by Millers Oils
The Ginetta Tech Limited Slip 75w90 Gear Oil (GL4/GL5) is a competition transmission oil. It has been specifically formulated for Ginetta cars and has been developed by Millers Oils using their industry-leading NANODRIVE low-friction technology. The fluids are dyed orange to reflect Ginetta’s iconic brand.
For further details of this partnership between Millers Oils and Ginetta Cars please read this article.
The Ginetta Tech Limited Slip 75w90 Gear Oil provides optimum gear protection even for harsh Motorsport conditions. This oil will be run in the UK Ginetta domestic single marque championship.
Ginetta Cars has a long and successful history of producing hand built race cars. They have gained a reputation as one of the most renowned British heritage race car brands, and one in which some of motorsport’s biggest names began their careers.
This fully synthetic, ultra low friction product is suitable for use in a Ginetta G55 axle that is fitted with a limited slip differential.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range.
- Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimised power loss characteristics.
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
- Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection.
- High performance in limited slip differentials.
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles.
PERFORMANCE PROFILE for Ginetta Tech Limited Slip 75w90 Gear Oil:
- API GL4
- API GL5
- API MT-1
- ZF-TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip)
- ZF TE-ML-19C
- ZF TE-ML-21B
SAE Viscosity Grade … 75w90
Specific Gravity @ 15°C … 0.867
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … >15.0cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C … >91.5cSt
Viscosity Index … 173
Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C mPas … 55,000
This product is supplied in the following sizes: 1L.
For further information on this product, and on other products for high performance vehicles, please refer to the FAQs Motorsport page and our full range of Motorsport Gear & Transmission oils and Nanodrive High Performance Engine oils available for purchase from our online shop.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 8107 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended by Millers Oils, and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, please consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.