Millermatic ATF DCT-DSG Transmission Fluid
Millermatic ATF DCT-DSG Automatic Transmission Fluid is a premium fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid. For use in Dual Clutch Transmission gearboxes, DSG or DCT wet clutch applications.
Millermatic ATF DCT-DSGTransmission Fluid
Millermatic ATF DCT-DSG Transmission Fluid is a premium fully synthetic, automatic transmission fluid.
For use in Dual Clutch Transmission gearboxes, DSG or DCT wet clutch applications.
- Dual Clutch Transmissions offer improved fuel consumption and require a product specifically designed for this purpose.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability and low temperature pumpability provide a stable long life product.
- Improved anti-wear and resistance to sludge extends component life.
PERFORMANCE PROFILE for Millermatic ATF DCT-DSG Transmission Fluid:
This product is suitable for use where the following specifications are called for by the vehicle manufacturer:
- VW Group TL 052 182, VW TL 052 529
- Porsche Oil No. 999.917.080.00
- BMW (Getrag) 83 22 2 148 578, 83 22 2 148 579, 83 22 0 440 214, 83 22 2 147 477
- MB 236.21 (001 989 85 03) MB 236.25
- Peugeot/Citroen 9734.S2
- Ford (Getrag) M2C936-A
- Mitsubishi MZ320065 Dia-Queen SSTF-1
- Volvo 1161838, 1161839
- Wet clutch applications using FFL2, FFL3, FFL5 fluids
Specific Gravity @ 15°C … 0.856
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 7.4cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C … 36.8cSt
VI … 172
Pour Point °C … -51
Flashpoint °C … 198
Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C … 15,000cP
Colour Appearance Odour … Undyed
Millermatic ATF DCT-DSG Transmission Fluid is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L.
For further information on Millermatic ATF DCT-DSG Transmission Fluid, and on other products for high performance vehicles, please refer to the our full range of Classic Gear & Transmission oils, Road Car Transmission Oils and Motorsport Transmission Oils, available for purchase from our online shop.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7742 applies to Millermatic ATF DCT-DSG Transmission Fluid. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.