Millers Oils at the Le Mans 24 Hours
Millers Oils UK have worked closely with Hewland Engineering to create a Hewland / Millers Nanotech gearbox oil for their LMP2 racing transmissions. The LMP2 transmission is installed in the Ligier LMP2 cars racing this weekend at the Le Mans 24 hours.
So look out for the Ligier cars and wish them luck!
The entry list for the 24 hours can be found here. The Ligier Teams using Millers Oils in their Hewland Transmissions are:
- #22 United Autosports (UK)
- #23 Panis Barthez Competition (FR)
- #34 Inter Europol Competition (Poland)
- #49 ARC Bratislava (Slovakia)
- #50 Larbre Competition (FR)