Millers Petrol Power ECOMAX petrol additive
Millers Petrol Power ECOMAX petrol additive is a fuel additive which increases power and miles per gallon, reduces emissions, cleans injectors and typically adds up to 2 octane (20 points) to unleaded fuels. This product can be used in vehicles with catalytic converters.
Millers Petrol Power ECOMAX petrol additive increases power and MPG, reduces emissions, cleans injectors and adds up to 2 octane (20 points). This fuel treatment includes an octane booster and detergent package and can be used in vehicles with catalytic converters.
Millers Petrol Power ECOMAX petrol additive increases power and MPG, reduces emissions, cleans injectors and adds up to 2 octane (20 points)
For use in all petrol engines. By addition to fuel in the ratio 1 part to 1000 parts (1ml/L).
- Increases octane rating of fuel by 2 numbers. Improved efficiency and cleanliness of petrol injectors and carburettor jets
- Efficient detergent package to clean and maintain ‘as new conditions’ within the engine and fuel system. Reduces combustion chamber deposits and improves inlet manifold and valve cleanliness
- Reduces emissions of hydrocarbons (HC) and carbon dioxide. Maintains catalyst efficiency and may invigorate catalytic converters
- Tests show sharper performance, smoother running engines and improved fuel consumption
Please note that this product does not provide valve seat protection. Please refer to Millers CVL or Millers VSPe Power Plus for products that provide this protection.
Specific Gravity (@ 15°C) … 0.943
Kinematic Viscosity (@ 40°C) …16.6
Flashpoint (°C) … 66
Colour Appearance Odour … Pale Yellow/Orange
Millers Petrol Power ECOMAX petrol additive is supplied in the following sizes: 500ml, 5L.
For further information our other fuel treatments, please refer to the FAQs Fuel Additives page and our full range of Road Car Additives, Classic Additives and Motorsport Additives available from our online shop.
Millers also produce:
- Millers Petrol Power Ecomax One-Shot Boost petrol additive which can be used as a one-off boost prior to adding Ecomax at each fill.
What is meant by the octane number?
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and Safety Data Sheet 6205 applies to Millers Petrol Power ECOMAX petrol additive. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt consult with Millers Oils.
There are no reviews yet.