XF Premium C3 VW 0w30 Engine Oil
Millers XF Premium C3 VW 0w30 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Recommended for applications requiring a C3 0w30 viscosity, designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche.
XF Premium C3 VW 0w30 Engine Oil – Fully Synthetic
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Millers XF Premium C3 VW 0w30 Engine Oil is recommended for applications requiring a C3 0w30 viscosity, designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey.
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior component protection including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters.
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue, delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection.
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions.
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV).
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear.
PERFORMANCE PROFILE for Millers XF Premium C3 VW 0w30 Engine Oil:
- ACEA C3
- Porsche C30
- VW 504 00 / 507 00 (Approved)
- API SN
- VW 506 00 / 506 01, VW 503 00 / 503 01
- VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00
- VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Audi, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda
SAE Viscosity Grade … 0W30
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.845
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 11.8cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
XF Premium C3 VW 0w30 Engine Oil is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 60L, 199L.
For further information on this product, and on other products for road cars, please refer to the FAQs Road Cars page and our range of Road Car Engine oils available for purchase from our online shop.
Are Millers Motorsport engine oils different to Road Car engine oils and why?
Do I need a different oil for diesel and petrol engines?
What are the specific characteristics and advantages of synthetic oils?
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7998 applies to XF Premium C3 VW 0w30 Engine Oil. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
There are no reviews yet.