EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w40
Millers EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w40 is a fully synthetic, mid SAPS performance engine oil for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Features NANODRIVE low friction technology for vehicles requiring a C3 5w40 specification. Targeting ‘Pumpe Düse’ PD Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) engines including Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes GM and Mercedes Benz. This high performance engine oil range is also ideal for race track and on-road use.
Fully synthetic, mid SAPS, high performance engine oil for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w40
Millers EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w40 is a fully synthetic, mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring a C3 5w40 specification. This lubricant targets ‘Pumpe Düse’ PD Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) engines including Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes, but is not limited to, GM and Mercedes Benz.
Millers Oils EE Performance range of oils has the following benefits:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; which delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other SAE 5w40 grades of oil
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Latest mid SAPS technology protects both engines and after-treatment systems including particulate filters (DPF/GPF) and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR), delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- ACEA C3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Opel / Vauxhall GM dexos 2
- Opel / Vauxhall GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- Fiat 9.55535-GH2, Fiat 9.55535-T2, Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Ford WSS M2C917-A
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.52, MB 229.51, MB 229.31, MB 226.5
- Opel / Vauxhall OV0401547
- Porsche C40, Porsche A40
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- Audi / VW Group VW 511 00, VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00, VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Asian manufacturers*
* These include, but are not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.850
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 13.6cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w40 is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 199L.
For further information on Millers EE Performance C3 5w40 Engine Oil please see this article on our range of EE Performance products which were launched in March 2021.
For information on other products for road cars, please refer to the FAQs Road Cars page and our range of Road Car Engine oils available for purchase from our online shop.
Are Millers Motorsport engine oils different to Road Car engine oils and why?
Do I need a different oil for diesel and petrol engines?
What are the specific characteristics and advantages of synthetic oils?
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7806 applies to EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w40. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
There are no reviews yet.