XF Premium LSPI 5w30 Engine Oil
XF Premium LSPI 5w30 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic, premium petrol engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol and hybrid engines. Recommended for OEM applications requiring a 5w30 viscosity, which provides protection against low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear. Ideally suited for Opel Vauxhall and Asian manufactures including Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota.
XF Premium LSPI 5w30 Engine Oil
XF Premium LSPI 5w30 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic, premium petrol engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for OEM applications requiring a 5w30 viscosity, which provides protection against low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear. Ideally suited for Opel Vauxhall and Asian manufactures including Honda, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Delivers outstanding LSPI protection and ultimate in turbo charger care, even under the most extreme operating conditions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- API SP, SP RC
- GM dexos 1 Gen 2
- ILSAC GF-6A
- API SN PLUS RC, SN PLUS, SN RC, SN
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- Ford WSS-M2C961-A1, Ford WSS-M2C946-B1
- Ford WSS-M2C946-A, Ford WSS-M2C929-A
- GM dexos 1 Gen 1, GM 6094M, GM 4718M
- ILSAC GF-5, ILSAC GF-4
- Asian manufacturers*
* Asian manufacturers – including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota
SAE Viscosity Grade … 5W30
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.845
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 10.7cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
XF Premium LSPI 5w30 Engine Oil is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 60L, 199L.
For further information on this product, and on other products for road cars, please refer to the FAQs Road Cars page and our range of Road Car Engine oils available for purchase from our online shop.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 8099 applies to XF Premium LSPI 5w30 Engine Oil. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.