Our Motorsport – Other Products range includes many items, including the following:
- Racing Brake Fluid 300 Plus: extremely high dry boiling point, at least 310°C, with exceptional resistance to vapour locking and good compressibility for improved brake feel.
- Performance Brake Fluid DOT 5.1, a long life fluid for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring this specification.
- Extra Cool: corrosion inhibitor and coolant enhancer. Improves laminar flow, thereby increasing coolant efficiency and reducing operating temperatures by up to 15°C. Prevents electrolytic corrosion of magnesium and aluminium castings. Mixes with antifreeze
- Competition Assembly Lube: an engine oil based formulation, very high in anti wear additives to reduce wear at initial start up. Formulated to cling to the metal surface prior to start up and then dissolve into the engine oil. Will not block oil passages unlike some anti scuffing pastes.
- Deltaplex 2EP Grease: high performance extreme pressure grease for general applications. Low friction, high protection, ideal for wheel bearings and other general uses.
- HI MOL Grease: molybdenum disulphide grease for CV joints. Contains a very high percentage of molybdenum disulphide specifically for use in constant velocity joints.
- Red Rubber Grease: silica and castor based grease. Developed for piston seals in brake circuit applications and for the lubrication of rubber and associated components, which are in contact with rubber.
View the Motorsport Oil Brochure and Nanodrive Engine Oil brochure for full details of the above products. Call us on 05 55 78 54 20 or complete the form on the Contact Us section of this website to discuss your requirements.