EE Performance 0w30 Engine Oil
Millers EE Performance 0w30 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic, full SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Recommended for vehicles requiring an A5/B5 or A1/B1 0w30 specification, predominantly for Volvo and a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
EE Performance 0w30 Engine Oil
Millers EE Performance 0w30 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic, full SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring an A5/B5 or A1/B1, SAE 0w30 specification, predominantly for Volvo and a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
Millers Oils EE Performance range of oils has the following benefits:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other SAE 0w30 grades
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Maximised efficiency and MPG delivered from the combined low viscosity and low friction NANODRIVE formulation
- Full SAPS oil combined with NANODRIVE technology gives ultimate engine protection
- Covers a wide range of Asian/Japanese manufacturers including the latest petrol & petrol hybrid engine technology
- ACEA A5/B5, ACEA A1/B1
- Volvo VCC 95200377
- Asian manufacturers*
* Including but not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.844
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 10.2cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
EE Performance 0w30 Engine Oil is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 60L, 199L.
For further information on Millers EE Performance 0w30 Engine Oil please see this article on our range of EE Performance products which were launched in March 2021.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 8207 applies to Millers EE Performance 0w30 Engine Oil. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.