EE Performance 0w20 Engine Oil
Millers EE Performance 0w20 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic, high performance oil for use in petrol and hybrid engines. Features NANODRIVE low friction technology and is suitable for vehicles requiring a 0w20 viscosity, covering a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
EE Performance 0w20 Engine Oil
Millers EE Performance 0w20 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol and hybrid engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring a 0w20 viscosity, covering a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
Millers Oils EE Performance range of oils has the following benefits:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 0w20 grades
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Maximised efficiency and MPG delivered from the combined low viscosity and low friction NANODRIVE formulation
- Covers a wide range of Asian/Japanese manufacturers including the latest petrol & petrol hybrid engine technology
- API SP, SP RC, SN PLUS RC, SN PLUS, SN RC, SN
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- Ford WSS-M2C962-A1, WSS-M2C947-B1, WSS-M2C947-A
- Vauxhall / Opel / GM dexos 1 Gen 2, GM dexos 1 Gen 1
- Vauxhall / Opel / GM 6094M, GM 4718M
- ILSAC GF-6A, ILSAC GF-5, ILSAC GF-4
- Asian manufacturers*
* Including but not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.845
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 8.2cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
EE Performance 0w20 Engine Oil is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 60L, 199L.
For further information on Millers EE Performance 0w20 Engine Oil please see this article on our range of EE Performance products which were launched in March 2021.
For information on other products for road cars, please refer to the FAQs Road Cars page and our range of Road Car Engine oils available for purchase from our online shop.
Are Millers Motorsport engine oils different to Road Car engine oils and why?
Do I need a different oil for diesel and petrol engines?
What are the specific characteristics and advantages of synthetic oils?
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 8206 applies to Millers EE Performance 0w20 Engine Oil. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
There are no reviews yet.