EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil
Millers EE Performance 5w40 is a fully synthetic, full SAPS performance engine oil for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Features NANODRIVE low friction technology for vehicles requiring an A3/B4 or A3/B3 5w40 specification, predominantly for European and Asian high performance vehicles including AMG, Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, GM (Opel, Vauxhall, Saab) Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes Benz, Nissan Sport, Porsche, Renault Sport.
EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil
EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil is a fully synthetic, full SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring an A3/B4 or A3/B3 5w40 specification, predominantly for European and Asian high performance vehicles including AMG, Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, GM (Opel, Vauxhall, Saab) Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes Benz, Nissan Sport, Porsche, Renault Sport..
Millers Oils EE Performance range of oils has the following benefits:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use.
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 5w40 grades.
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation.
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology.
- Full SAPS oil combined with NANODRIVE technology gives ultimate engine protection.
- Higher viscosity grade provides stable oil film and lubrication throughout full RPM range in arduous applications including track day use.
PERFORMANCE PROFILE for EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil:
- ACEA A3/B4, ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-01, BMW Longlife-98
- Chrysler MS 10725
- Vauxhall / Opel GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.5, MB 229.3, MB 229.1, MB 226.5
- Porsche A40
- Citroen / Peugeot PSA B71 2296
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- VW / Audi Group VW 502 00 / 505 00
- AMG, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Nissan Sport, Renault Sport, Saab
- Asian manufacturers*
* These include, but are not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS of EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil:
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.855
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 13.8cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 60L, 199L.
For further information on Millers EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil please see this article on our range of EE Performance products which were launched in March 2021.
For information on other products for road cars, please refer to the FAQs Road Cars page and our range of Road Car Engine oils available for purchase from our online shop.
Are Millers Motorsport engine oils different to Road Car engine oils and why?
Do I need a different oil for diesel and petrol engines?
What are the specific characteristics and advantages of synthetic oils?
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 8208 applies to EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
There are no reviews yet.