EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40
Millers EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40 is a fully synthetic, full SAPS performance engine oil for use in petrol and diesel engines. Full SAPS oil combined with NANODRIVE technology gives ultimate engine protection for vehicles requiring an A3/B4 or A3/B3 10w40 specification, covering a wide range of older vehicles benefiting from fully synthetic technology. Viscosity characteristics and ZDDP anti-wear additive levels optimised to protect older hot hatches and period performance cars.
A fully synthetic, full SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol and diesel engines.
EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40 is recommended for vehicles requiring an A3/B4 or A3/B3 10w40 specification, and covers a wide range of older vehicles benefiting from fully synthetic technology.
Millers Oils EE Performance range of oils has the following benefits:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; which delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 10w40 oil grades
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Full SAPS oil combined with NANODRIVE technology which gives ultimate engine protection
- Higher viscosity grade provides stable oil film and lubrication throughout full RPM range in arduous applications including track day use
- Viscosity characteristics and ZDDP anti-wear additive levels optimised to protect older hot hatches and period performance cars
PERFORMANCE PROFILE for EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40:
- ACEA A3/B4, ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-98
- Fiat 9.55535-G2, Fiat 9.55535-D2
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- Citroen / Peugeot PSA B71-2300 <2014, PSA B71-2295, PSA B71-2294
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- Audi / VW Group VW 502 00 / 505 00, VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Alfa Romeo, AMG, Jaguar, Land Rover, Subaru
- Asian manufacturers*
* These include, but are not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.855
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 13.8cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40 is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 199L.
For further information on Millers EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40 please see this article on our range of EE Performance products which were launched in March 2021.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7708 applies to EE Performance Engine Oil 10w40. When this product is used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If you are in doubt, please consult with Millers Oils Technical Department who will be happy to answer any questions.