EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w30
Millers EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w30 is a fully synthetic, mid SAPS performance engine oil for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Features NANODRIVE low friction technology for vehicles requiring a C3 5w30 specification. Designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes BMW and Mercedes Benz.
EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w30
EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w30 is a fully synthetic, mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring a C3 5w30 specification. Designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes BMW and Mercedes Benz.
Millers Oils EE Performance range of oils has the following benefits:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 5w30 grades
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Latest mid SAPS technology protects both engines and after-treatment systems including particulate filters (DPF/GPF) and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR), delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- ACEA C3
- API SN, SM, SL
- BMW Longlife-04
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.51, MB 229.31
- Porsche C30
- Audi / VW Group VW 504 00 / 507 00, VW 506 00 / 506 01, VW 503 00 / 503 01, VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00, VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda
- Asian manufacturers*
- Millers Oils underwrites this product for GM dexos 2 applications
* Including but not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
Density @ 15°C, g/ml … 0.849
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C … 11.6cSt
Flashpoint °C … >200
EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w30 is supplied in the following sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 199L.
For further information on EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w30 and on other products for road cars, please refer to the FAQs Road Cars page and our range of Road Car Engine oils available for purchase from our online shop.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7877 applies to EE Performance Engine Oil C3 5w30. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.